Estero Bay Preserve State Park

Back to regular version

Posted Dec 08 2021 By Banana man
This place isn't cruisy every time, but I've gotten to suck some nice uncut older men a couple times over here. Sometimes it's just dead.

It's the dead end of a road, to a park nobody really goes to. There's new development going up nearby so it may not be as discrete for much longer. Get here while you can.

Edited by infopop on 12/08/21
Posted Oct 14 2021 By Palm Ryder
First time I went, there was just a lady in her car reading a book. Nothing.

Then I went back a couple days later. Two guys there. I got to suck and be watched sucking. This place is legit.

Edited by infopop on 10/14/21
Posted May 12 2015 By Dong Jaun
Great place. I get a blowjob almost every time I go there. Just last week, I was followed by an older man deep into the woods and he sucked me good. On the way back to my car, I got blown by a different fellow. Plenty of hikers and teenagers smoking pot. Nobody seems to care either way.

Edited by infopop on 05/18/15
Posted Apr 29 2008 #4
It can be fun around lunchtime or after 4 pm. There are acres of land and many isolated places to play. I've been done there several times. It's hit-or-miss though, so be patient.
Posted Nov 10 2007 #5
This place is wide open with no cops. Be careful of hikers. I have only seen guys there around lunchtime. Follow the utility lines on the right.
Posted Feb 15 2006 #6
I've been several times and only once got a great cock. But it keeps my hopes up, among other things.
Posted Feb 12 2006 #7
This is a great place!
Very secluded. It's a dick sucker's dream!
Posted Jul 25 2005 #8
If you hike along the power pylons to the right of the actual trails it's much more secluded and since it's not actually a listed trail, the only people I've come across have ended up sucking my dick.
Posted Nov 23 2004 #9
This is a nice place. It's too bad no one's around.
Posted Nov 08 2004 #10
I've been there three times, and never saw any action. It seems dangerous. It's right out in front of a neighborhood. However, the trails run deep.
Posted Oct 21 2004 #11
This place has moderate action at noon and around 5 to 6 pm. There are four different hiking trails and free parking outside. There are not a lot of people hiking. It's mostly action seekers. It can be good sometimes, but you never know until you go there.